Labeltronix/Rethink Labels is seeking a Technical Support Associate to assist the Service department and aid our valuable customers and customer service team.
Here’s what we provide our employees
- Competitive hourly pay
- Quarterly bonus
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401K Plans
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Paid Vacations and Sick days
- Promotions within
The Technical Support Associate investigates and resolves Customer software and hardware problems by performing the following duties
- Answers, evaluates, and prioritizes incoming requests for technical support from Customers/Users experiencing problems with Printers, Hardware Accessories and Software; including communication issues printing locally or across networks, as well as other computer-related issues that affect the Printers and Labeling Software supported by Labeltronix.
- Screen incoming support requests to collect information about problem and determine whether or not the issue needs to be escalated to a Sr. Technician, or if it can be addressed by themselves.
- Must have the ability to apply logical and critical thinking and have the aptitude to troubleshoot, trace and isolate problems to and from their source.
- Service and repair printers in our in-house Repair Depot.
- Log and track calls using customer database (MS Business Central) and maintain history records and related problem documentation.
- Assist with inbound calls for parts Quotes and Sales from both the customer and field technicians.
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
- Ability to maintain vendor relationships
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft-Word, Excel and Outlook
- Must be detail oriented
- Organizational and time management skills
- Strong communication skills and support of internal customers
- Understanding or experience in printing and/or Color management is a “plus”.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 – $20.00 per hour