Responsible for developing Labeltronix Manufacturing Division accounts by obtaining an initial order and developing and managing a strategy for maximum account penetration. Meet or exceed sales forecast while maintaining profitability and customer satisfaction. Enthusiastically promote Labeltronix and the value-added products it sells. Possess or is able to immediately develop a strong, functional working knowledge of Prime Label printing and converting processes and be able to relate those technologies as benefits to customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: include the following. Special projects may be assigned as needed.
- Focus time and energy maintaining and/or growing existing accounts.
- Follow up on leads of small to medium sales opportunities. Thoroughly profile/document opportunities through our CRM.
- Document/manage sales projects, and account maintenance calls in the CRM for all accounts.
- Provide written proposals and quotes to prospective accounts.
- Utilize the consultative sales process to promote and close Labeltronix products and services to accounts with impressive initial impact.
- Utilize strategic, objective driven selling skills to acquire accounts.
- Possess ability to identify buying influences within an account.
- Possess ability to move prospects through the sales cycle quickly and seamlessly.
- Responsible for the strategy development and implementation to maximize the growth and development of accounts.
- Support and contribute to the overall success of the Labeltronix Sales Team.
- Customer Retention – maintain and/or grow existing accounts
- Meet or exceed monthly sales forecast
- Bachelors degree or related work experience required
- Experience in marketing, brand imaging, printing & or packaging is a plus
- Passion for sales and winning
- Working knowledge of a CRM platform (Customer Relationship Management)
- Positive attitude; self-motivated; self-disciplined, excellent communication and follow-up skills, creative in finding new ways to prospect; develop market share in Southern Ca; reduce sales cycles
- Ability to problem solve and understand how to run technical sales projects
- Fast learner
- Have the drive to succeed by utilizing your sales skills
- Works well on a team as well as independently
- Ability to set specific and measurable goals
- Employ “Lean Thinking” philosophy to all prospective clients
- Working knowledge of Excel and Microsoft